Easy As Tax is a complete guide to tax for savvy freelancers.
Tax is the bane of many freelancers' lives.
It's scary, confusing, and complicated.
That's why I've created Easy As Tax, to provide a complete, understandable guide to preparing for, filling in and submitting your tax return - without freaking out or panicking!
Easy as Tax teaches you everything you need to know about tax as a freelancer.
The lessons are in video format and can be accessed in any order - meaning you can watch them as and when they apply to you and follow along with them.
Everything is super easy to follow and understand, so if you've ever found yourself stressing out about filing your tax return or confused about which expenses you can actually claim, you need this course. I've also included Business in a Box, a pack of 12 awesome resources to help you manage your business finances, for free.
By the end of this course you will:
- Be registered for tax
- Have a system in place to prepare for your tax return with minimal effort
- Have organised, simple and easy to access accounts
- Know which expenses you can reclaim on your tax return
- Be able to file your tax return in 15 minutes
- Feel confident instead of anxious when it comes to tax
Save yourself hours of research and join Easy as Tax now for access to everything you need to know about dealing with tax in quick, easy to understand lessons, as well as lots of useful resources, templates and checklists.
Module 1: Keeping Bookkeeping
What you'll learn:
- How to keep track of your business finances
- Common accountancy jargon you'll often hear and what it actually means
- How to create a fuss-free bookkeeping system tailored to the way you work
- The easiest way to track your income and expenses
- How to organise and store your invoices and receipts
Module 2: Tax
What you'll learn:
- How to register for tax
- How to make sure you’re paying the right amount of tax
- Which expenses you can and can't claim
- How to fill in your tax return without stressing out
- How to deal with National Insurance and student loan repayments
- A complete walk through of a Self Assessment tax return - so you can see for yourself that it isn't scary!
PLUS you'll get the following 12 amazing resources:
- Customer avatar template
- Business plan template
- Making the leap checklist
- Financial tables and cashflow template
- Invoice template
- Invoice checklist
- Contract template
- Contract checklist
- Invoice tracking spreadsheet
- Income and expenses tracking spreadsheet
- Tax return checklist
- Cheat sheet of all allowable business expenses
Who is Easy As Tax for?
Women who are ready to be in control of their finances.
This course will teach you everything you need to know to get to grips with managing tax by providing step by step tutorials and giving you the resources to really understand what you're doing. No jargon, no fluff, no BS.
Busy women who want to spend less time stressing about business finances and more time doing the work they’re passionate about.
Easy As Tax will help you prepare for your tax return so you can spend your time doing what you love instead of catching up on bookkeeping.
Who is Easy As Tax NOT for?
Anyone who is already enrolled in my other course, Easy Numbers.
The lessons in this course are included in Easy Numbers, so you already have access to them.
Limited companies or incorporated businesses.
Easy As Tax is for sole traders - that means you run your business as an individual and are self-employed, if you aren't sure.
Business owners who are not based in the UK.
My knowledge is based on the UK system, so unfortunately I wouldn't be able to confirm whether the information is correct for business owners based in other countries. The first three modules will still be helpful, but the tax information wouldn't be correct.
So what are you waiting for? Join Easy As Tax today to make dealing with tax a piece of cake.
How do I access the course?
The course is hosted on Teachable, so if you don't already have a Teachable account you will be asked to create one. If you do have a Teachable account, simply log in and get started!
When does the course start and finish?
The course starts now and never ends! It is a completely self-paced online course - you decide when you start and when you finish.
How long do I have access to the course?
How does lifetime access sound? After enrolling, you have unlimited access to this course for as long as you like - across any and all devices you own.
What if I am unhappy with the course?
I would never want you to be unhappy - if you are unsatisfied with your purchase, please contact me within 30 days of enrolling and I will give you a full refund.